Palm Villa Menorca is a beautiful villa available for holiday rental. It enjoys a stunning seafront, south-facing location on the Cala LLonga hillside opposite Es Castell, with fantastic views over Mahon harbour, one of the largest natural harbours in the world. A few steps from the villa is a small “private” pebble beach- always deserted……..A paddle board is provided for guest use here.
Cala Llonga is one of the most exclusive residential areas in Menorca, famed for its elevated South-facing sea views and stunning sunsets.
By day, relax on one of the many terraces, enjoying the beautiful pool (with colour changing light at night) and barbecue, and watching the world go by in the harbour – By night enjoy the magical evenings with the lights from Es Castell twinkling on the water.
Cala Llonga has a small supermarket and a well respected family restaurant a few minutes drive or a 15 minute walk away, or the bustling port town of Mahon is just 10 minutes away with numerous shops and waterfront restaurants.
A water taxi runs from Cala Llonga over to Cala Fonts and Mahon harbour front- at times to suit you, late into the evenings should you not want to drive.
Beaches: Just 8 minutes drive from the villa is the fantastic beach of Sa Mesquida, or a few minutes further the unspoilt little fishing village of Es Grau, with yet another stunning beaches and several delightful little bars and restaurants overlooking the sea.
- Two identical master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, airconditioning and ceiling fans, both with private terraces overlooking the sea.
- One twin bedroom, airconditioning.
Separate shower room & w.c.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine.
- Sunroom with huge floor to roof tinted glass windows overlooking the harbour.
- Mezzanine inside dining area off kitchen.
- Lounge with UK TV leading to terrace and pool.
- Beautiful private pool with colour changing underwater LED lights
- 2x Covered terraces with dining areas.
- One open terrace.
- Plenty of of sun loungers.
- Spanish BBQ with chimney.
- Steps down to a small pebbly beach.
- Short walk to restaurant and supermarket.
- Parking right outside.
- Stand-up paddle board for guest use on beach below villa.
- Sleeps 6
- Private pool
- Stunning sea views
- Close to fantastic beaches
- 3 Air-conditioned bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- South facing